I am looking to fill a full-time role as a developer - front-end or back-end. My experience with development, troubleshooting, and logistics would be a great asset for any team.
- Mocha (Unit Testing)
Databases & APIs
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- VS Code
University of Toledo, AAB in Software DevelopmentSep 2007 to May 2009
- Programming logic theory, networking technologies, and database management.
- Principles of management & financial accounting
- Business management & workplace diversity concepts.
University of Toledo, Certificate in Web DesignSep 2009 to Dec 2010
- Design principles & techniques as well as utilizing social media.
- Photo retouching & image manipulation in Adobe Photoshop.
Certification in ITIL V3 FoundationJan 2009 to Jan 2009
- Understanding of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Lifecycle and its supporting processes, functions, principles & roles.
- Learned how an ITSM framework can enhance the decision-making process & provide strategy & planning to the development of IT business services.
Tech Support Specialist II & IT DeveloperJun 2001 to
Developing solutions to ease the lives of my team & customers.
- Developed web apps, scripts, and tools to streamline & automate internal processes.
- Created monolith web application (ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL) to accurately track computer hardware, provide a workflow for requests, and produce reports/metrics for management & asset accounting.
- Integrated above asset management web app with ServiceNow by building a RESTful web service (ASP.Net, C#, Entity) to pass along requests to our backend & workflow.
- Mocked and built templates for an innovation feedback tool run on the UserVoice SaaS platform.
- Assisted with Sass/SCSS styling to reflect branding and best UX for our Service Desk’s ChatBot.
- Drove process improvement through automation scripts and tooling written in PowerShell and Bash.
Board Member & WebmasterJan 2020 to
Wayne Music Club
Maintain web site & hosting and content publishing.
- Redesigned & built a new web site for non-profit organization that supports the band programs at Wayne High School, particularly the Wayne Marching Band & Warriorettes.
- Worked with their existing WordPress installation, using it as a headless CMS via REST API on a custom Vue.js site.
- Created custom endpoints for posting/querying videos, photos, and events so all content is managed from the WordPress backend.
Web DeveloperApr 2015 to
Built a new & secure site for MMOCentralForums.com's hosted gaming group.
- Built a more secure custom PHP site for client’s hosted gaming group.
- Uses host’s forum’s vBulletin API to determine identity, allowing secure access to certain areas based on group membership.
- Custom CRUD interface for users to display and track character progress offline from the game.
- AJAX powered schedule dynamically displays times for game events based on day of the week, automatically adjusting for Daylight Saving & British Summer Time.
- Provided an admin-only page for user & report management as well as a dashboard of site statistics.
PHP, mySQL, WordPress, PhotoshopJul 2014